Nordic-MUbio develops and manufactures high quality antibody reagents for use in R&D. All our products are manufactured according to strict ISO 9001 quality guidelines, and our focus is on developing antibodies targetting Cell Adhesion, Nuclear and Cytoskeletal Proteins.
Nordic-MUbio is one of the leading antibody companies developing antibodies for zebrafish research – we currently have over 50 antibodies validated for immunofluorescence in zebrafish.
In proprietary and partnered development programs Nordic-MUbio is investigating, testing and validating patented antibodies and antigens for diagnostic applications in the field of lung and other cancers.
To extend its product range of antibodies and diagnostic applications, Nordic-MUbio is continuously in close contact with different academic institutions and research groups to select additional opportunities: please email email@example.com if you are interested in licensing your products.
For Purchasing Information, please contact your local distibutor
- Absolute Biotech Launches to Offer Antibody Reagents, Services and Expertise to Researchers Worldwide October 4, 2022
- Nordic-MUbio announces acquisition of anti-dsRNA monoclonal manufacturer SCICONS April 13, 2021
- Clinical IHC Markers July 4, 2018
- Exalpha Biologicals, Inc. Announces Acquisition of Leading Producer of Egg-Derived Antibodies Gallues Immunotech Inc. June 6, 2018
- Nordic MUbio now the proud owners of Biologo March 1, 2018
- Press release: Exalpha Biologicals products now available through Nordic-MUbio May 10, 2016
- Press release: Nordic-MUbio Acquisition July 13, 2015